As a principal and owner of Marasco & Associates, Inc., Mr. Larson is a registered architect that specializes in healthcare architecture. He is in charge of the design of the projects the firm has contracted. Mr. Larson directs staff, schedules and assigns work and coordinates the business practice of Marasco & Associates, Inc. He also performs design review meetings with our clients and performs duties in relationship to total project management. Mr. Larson also has extensive experience in site selection, facility programming and code analysis.
Professional Affiliations / Acknowledgements
- Complete design of medical projects, including ambulatory surgery centers, specialty hospitals, physician offices and multi-specialty facilities.
- Programming and planning of complete architectural projects.
- Presentation of architectural projects, including conceptual design, schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Expert in the flow and function of medical facilities.
- Coordinates efforts of consultants.
- Maintains office policy and quality control.
- Registered Architect, Colorado
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Institute of Architects, Academy of Architecture for Health (AAH)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- 2009 “Who’s Who in the ASC Industry” award – SurgiStrategies Magazine
- Member of The Center for Health Design (CHD)
- Member of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- Member of American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
- Member of Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society (OOSS)
- Member of Physician Hospital Association (PHA)
- Member of Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA)
- Member of Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Bachelor of Architecture, North Dakota State University
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Design, North Dakota State University
Awards & Lectures
- Attends in excess of 24 hours of CE training courses per year, emphasizing the following:
- New Product Specifications and construction techniques.
- Healthcare specific product specifications
- Evidence Based Design Principals
- Sustainable Design Principals including the new Credential Maintenance Program requirements for LEED Certification.
- Delegate – Colorado Governor’s Business & Trade mission to the United Kingdom
- “2003 Businessman of the Year”, The National Republican Congressional Committee’s Business Advisory Council
- ASC Communications, Inc. Annual Orthopedic-Driven ASC Conference – Lecturer
- Physician Hospital Association – Annual Meeting - Lecturer
- AAASC Newsletter (Monitor)
- SurgiStrategies/ Today’s SurgiCenter Magazine
- Outpatient Surgery Magazine
- Todd Larson has been employed with Marasco since 1991. He has been a Principal since 1998.