Robert F. Marasco, AIA is a registered architect that has specialized in medical architecture since 1974.
He is a nationally known lecturer on the design and development of medical facilities.
Mr. Marasco is the founder of MARASCO & ASSOCIATES, INC. and is semi-retired.
He serves as a consultant and guest lecturer and provides services on a limited basis.
- Development of Feasibility Analysis, including Surgical Analysis and Facility Analysis for medical facilities.
- Programming of complete architectural projects.
- Extensive experience in the organization and development of multi-suite, multi-tenant projects, including organizational analysis and site selection.
- Expert in the flow and function of medical facilities.
- Experienced in market analysis, operating costs, construction estimates, ownership vehicles and financial parameters for building projects.
- Registered Architect
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Board of Trustees American Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (AAASC)
- Board of Trustees American Surgical Hospital Association (ASHA)
- Bachelor of Architecture, Iowa State University
- Graduate Study in Business Administration, University of Wisconsin (not completed)
- American Association of Ambulatory Surgery centers
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Federated Ambulatory Surgery Association
- Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Association of Freestanding Radiation Oncology Centers
- National Sub-Acute Care Association
- American Hospital Association
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Surgical Hospital Association
- Medical Economics
- AAASC Newsletter (Monitor)
- Administrative Eye Care
- The Ambulatory Surgery and Outpatient Services Manual