We are very concerned that our clients build projects that are economically sound. No matter how well designed a building is, it is destined to failure if the economic feasibility of the project has not been resolved. The Facility Analysis helps the client make objective decisions rather than subjective decisions concerning the project. The fee we charge for this service is applied to the fee for Area III services if the client chooses to move forward with the project. Some clients are capable of performing this practice analysis themselves; some are not. For those who do not have the means or the time, we offer our Area I - Facility Analysis which is a tailored consultation service that can include all or part of the tasks listed below.
- A visit to the existing facility to observe the day-to-day operations so we can study systems, suggest changes where needed, and improve systems in a new facility.
- Project programming, leading to a room-by-room space program for the proposed facility.
- Development of estimated economic pro formas detailing the project cost, project financing, annual costs of operation rent, and return on owner equity.
- Study of site advantages and disadvantages or site alternatives.
- Development of facility master plan.
- Study of potential construction methods.
- Study of potential finance methods.
- Study of potential ownership methods.
- Study of potential joint-venture relationships.
- Assistance in developing a multi-suite medical complex.
- Development of a Tenant Informational Brochure to attract physicians to the project.
- Provide assistance with other consultants (e.g. Financial, legal, operations, management, equipment, etc.).