Area III - Schematic Design is a service that is to be used in
conjunction with a local architect and/or developer. In other
words, the client will be buying our medical expertise and teaming it
with the regional experience of a local architect. We believe the
client receives the best product by creating this team, and it does not
cost them any more than using a single architect. The total
architecture fee is simply split between MARASCO & ASSOCIATES, INC.
and the local architect. The area
III - Schematic Design services are listed below.
- Preliminary floor plan design of the facility; suite areas
as well as common areas and the exterior of the building and site
plan if needed.
- Design of all casework.
- Design drawings for outlets (electrical/telephone/data).
- Design of nurse call systems and emergency communication
- Design of ceilings and light fixture layout.
- Room finish and door schedules.
- Mechanical zoning plan.
- Outline specifications and Product Reference Guide that
includes both specific materials and items and ancillary support
- Recommendations regarding soundproofing and mechanical
- Interview of local architects and contractors to provide the
client with the data necessary to choose and engage a local
architect and contractor to complete the construction documents and
- Schematic review of the final construction documents
prepared by the local architect.
- Consulting services to the client and the local architect
during the preparation of the construction documents, during the
actual construction and after construction.